Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Things That I Love

Random Things That I Love:
  • Realizing that I was the first to use the public restrooms after they have been cleaned
  • Being that ‘really good friend’ that says, “Hey, you have something in your teeth”
  • Going into my bedroom and making the motions of flipping the light-switch on, even though the lights are already on
  • Pretending that I am on a first-name basis with celebrities when I discuss the gossip of their lives
  • Sneezing
  • Knowing that if it rains hard, I won’t actually ‘need’ to wash my car for another 3 months
  • Taking pictures of abandoned shoes at the beach
  • Thinking of a word so much, that the word doesn’t really sound like a word anymore (try it with the word ‘gum’)
  • Letting my hair drip-dry
  • Getting caught singing to myself

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are so funny. I love how your brain works!!!

The Wheelers said...

yeah, those are all pretty great! it was good to see you the other day, what a small world!

Holly Tried It said...

I do the word thing, too! Words are so strange. Like "bumble" or "roof."