Top 10 Things I love about Adam
1. He likes to go antiquing...can you believe it!? Actually, I am still trying to figure out if he really likes going and looking at antiques, or if he likes it because I get super excited when I antique.
2. He is a phenomenal dancer. Here we are celebrating the holidays at my company party. We were on the dance floor most of the night.
3. He likes people just as much as I do. We have gone on some pretty cool double dates lately...and I am glad he lets me make plans with friends often. As far as I know, he really likes it too.
4. He loves his boys. I love that Adam still keeps in touch with people from his hometown. When we visited Indiana, we had the opportunity of hanging out with some of them. It was fun to see him with them.
5. He loves all things mechanical. We went to the old torpedo factory where they had an original weight scale. He was mesmerized, and I was mesmerized by his mesmerization.
6. He is so good to me. Even if we are grumpy with each other, he still shows me that he cares.
7. He loves to learn. Here he is learning how to make beef jerky from my dad! Honey, did we register for a dehydrator?
8. He let's me have girl time. It isn't that he let's me...but he loves that I love being with my ladies. That is so important to me.
10. He looks good in every picture. I mean, it is unreal. Or maybe it is that we look so good together!? Can I toot my own horn for once! I would venture to say YES!