So, I don't know how to do a poll yet, but I wanted to pose this question. When you are around others that declare they are sick do you:
1. Say, "oh I am sorry to hear that," while backing away?
2. Ask what forms of medication they are taking and recommend some favorites?
3. Ask if they are taking antibiotics just so that you know how close you can come in contact with them?
4. Look at them lovingly and call to remembrance the last time you were sick and truly hope they get better soon?
5. Get mad that they came to work with this apparently spreadable disease?
6. Wonder how this is going to affect their work and help you to meet your deadlines?
7. Make them cookies, soup or whatever a good 'cure-all' can be concocted?
Me, I am a little bit of everything, but mostly 1,2 and 4.