Friday, March 7, 2008

Texas Infant Can Read At 17 Months Old


Aside from reading books every day, play-time means mom writes down a word on paper and Elizabeth figures it out. This story is incredible to me. To see parents that are so involved in communication with their daughter and to also see the affect that education has so early in this child's life...it really is incredible. I truly admire parents that take the time to be with their children...actually 'be' with them. Everyday, I see how many mothers and fathers are truly a part of their child's life. AND it isn't just taking their children to dance practice, or soccer leagues to keep their child involved and to be more involved in their child's life. I love seeing when parents find joy in spending quality time with their kids. Oh, I hope I can live up to that one day! It is most certainly a goal for me!


read more | digg story

No comments: