Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Am I a Tigger or an Eeyore? A Dying Man Gives His Last Lecture on Life.


I have been taking a class and have attended various Institute classes, Sunday Schools and heard many talks that have all taught me how to stare life in the face and say, 'Hey, I can do this, I am worth it, nothing is going to stop me and I am going to enjoy doing whatever I am doing no matter what!' I have been able to talk to several people about my feelings on this subject and then I stumbled across this incredible story that explains it so much better.


Here is a man whose life could end at any moment and he is making the best of it by sharing what he has learned about life and what the most important things are in life. The video is about 10 minutes. After watching it, I realized that he is spot on. He clearly emphasizes what life has been for him and encourages those who are watching what they can do to find happiness!


1 comment:

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Great, great clip. I loved it. He was right on, and I confess when he showed the picture at the very end of him and his kids I started balling.