Tuesday, September 25, 2012

He Got That Fresh Deal


We are getting married!

Adam Pence and I are excited to announce our decision to be sealed for time and all eternity on February 21, 2013 in the DC temple. It has been an incredible journey for us and we are excited to share our story with all our friends and family. I have already received so many notes and phone calls of congratulations and best wishes and am overwhelmed with what a lucky girl I am! 

I thought I would first post the important details before getting on with our story. 
 
SAVE The DATE 



When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 Sealing Ceremony at 11:00 a.m.

Where: Washington DC Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints located in Springfield, MD

Additional Ceremony: We will be having a special ring ceremony shortly after our sealing ceremony followed by a reception at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens Atrium, this amazing and beautiful location my Aunt Eva introduced me to, and something we both fell in love with. 

Other details including the "when" to come!

Since we have only been engaged for less than 48 hours...we hope you will forgive the TBDs ;) 


We would like to have an engagement party in Indiana, and are also toying with the idea of a chill open house in Utah. 


I know some of you have been asking about details, of which we would love to share.The next couple of days, we will do our best to tell our story. Here is what we will cover:

  • How We Met
  • Our First Date
  • How I Knew 
  • We are Unofficially Official: The First Proposal
  • Officially Official: The Second Proposal 
  • The Ring
  • Other Details to Come


4 comments:

Karlberg Fam said...

oh my gosh I'm soooooo HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Yayyyyy!!!! we love you so much and can't wait for you to spend eternity with your love. Marriage is wonderful! love, jackie and par karlberg

Aimee said...

Congrats! So happy for you. And the DC temple is beautiful!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Jackie: I am super happy! Everyone says marriage rocks. We keep talking about bumping the date sooner, playing a little trick on our families and saying 'ta-da' we are already married. But, I guess we will wait.

Aimee: I seriously can't believe how huge the DC temple is. I never considered that I would be sealed there...but it makes me so happy!

Carrie said...

Lindsay!! We are all very excited for you! We wish you well on your journey. The girls are talking about how great and beautiful you are! They still remember:) Take care.
-Mike,Carrie,Mya,Olivia,Madalynn,Kennedy and Quincee