My resolutions for November are:
- Spirituality: Start attending the family history center
- Marriage: Sing the words to my sweetheart when I am stressed. Come up with slogans or funny liners to help diffuse the tension when annoying habits enter the room.
- Finances: Combine and join accounts. Start living out of one account.
- Family/Friends: Schedule time to be with friends instead of going home to be on my own. Start a FB page with memorabilia.
- Intellect: Start writing about behavioral issues on the blog to develop awareness and record understanding/growth on the subject.
- Health: Meditate at least 30 minutes per day.
- Time: Continue throwing things away. Scan unnecessary but wanted paperwork, photos, and memorabilia.
- Passion: Go to the art museum. Go for a hike. Finish one book other than intellect studies.
I am excited about these resolutions and can't wait to report on them. If you feel like you want to make your own, here is a copy of my spreadsheet that I use. In addition, Gretchen Rubin, author of the Happiness Project also has a start-up kit free on her website.