Sunday, October 13, 2013

DC Tour

Touring DC and taking pictures was one of my Happiness Project items. I have gone to the monuments several times, but never really took pictures. We thought it might be a good idea considering we may not live in the DC area for very much longer. Being able to cross this off my list of things I need to do makes me very happy!

Every time I go to work, whether I take the metro, the bus, or carpool, I always think "Woah, I live here....how cool is that." Sure, it is easy for me to take it for granted, and even murmur about how much I hate traffic and that I have to plan on getting places on time by leaving an hour early. In the end, I live in an amazing place. I am surrounded by amazing culture, art, education, architecture, food....I could go on. I love this place. 













No comments: