- I am liking the word bazillion and have used it a bazillion times today.
- Saxophone Man: He has changed my life forever. I have this ultimate love mix that I put together a while back. It actually features George Michael's Careless Whisper (you have to admit that it is one of the sexiest songs out there). But after seeing the sexy saxophone man, I laugh every time I hear Careless Whisper.
- Jamming to Sting in my cubicle, and blaring the music enough to drown out the world.
- When I have conversations like this at work:
Co-Worker: I know my calculus . . . YOU + ME = US. My tummy is requesting a prompt start at 12PM. I can break at that time, let me know if you can!
Me: H-word yeah! My tummy and I cheated though….yup, totally just downed half a box of cheezits.
Co-Worker: Well then . . . I will see your cheezits and eat one of my deviled eggs.
Me: That is just wrong.
Co-Worker: If by “wrong” you mean “delicious” . . .then, heh, well . . . yes.
Me: Seriously, when does ‘wrong’ EVER mean delicious? I mean, really….deviled egg and delicious should never be in the same sentence…..ever. Don’t worry, I won’t let this affect our friendship.
- Waking up. It's true...if it is 30 minutes, or even if it is a full 7 hours...waking up and I don't get along.
- Forgetting stuff: This week I forgot my work computer at home, and didn't even realize it until after I got to work, in Maryland, and had to turn all the way back again to go back to Virginia to get it. Recently, I have also forgotten my breakfast, a person's b-day, my key card to get into my apartment, and my phone. I also don't like when people who are trying to win an argument say "don't you remember when...." when I already admitted that I have forgotten stuff.