Other words of note that I sometimes confuse with other words:
- Balling: I have used this word to describe when I absolutely can't control the tears. Unbeknowst to me...for some time, the word 'ball' actually means something else. Careful if you decide to google this word. I would actually recommend using a real dictionary to figure it out. Happy or sad tears, the correct term is 'bawling'.
- Tote: I use this word (copyright Miaken) as a shortened term for 'totally'.
- Whatevs: Shortened word for 'whatever'.
- BFF: Yes, the word I used in the 80's meaning 'best friends forever.' I know I still have some necklaces from my BFF's in kindergarten through 8th grade. That's right Heather, Julie, Nikki, Meta, Angela, Jeannie, April, Amy...I'm sure I have missed out on several. I have a lot of BFF necklaces/bracelets. Keri love, I don't know if we went the necklace route or not....we knew each other more in HS....regardless I have kept them all. AND if I didn't get a necklace with you....sorry, I just ran out of room in my cutesy little jewelry box that has a ballerina dancing to tune when you open it!
- BC: because. I am sure you knew that.
- Awesomist, bestest...etc. You can add 'est' or 'ist' to just about any descriptive word and it is ok.
- Idizz: Ideas. Probably sprung from the 'Snoop-dog' translation.
- Eminated: an accidental combination of Emmy-nominated (which my boss is).
- Rents: The parents.
That is all.