Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Top things I have loved about my summer...so far


These are in no particular order, but I wanted to list my top favorite things that I have done so far this summer.

1. Hangin with the family-I was able to go home (the San Diego home) and go through the temple with Brendon!! Jamie and Jordan were both able to pay a visit. It was awesome having the whole fam there!
As some of the boys (Jordan and his bro's) went to the US open, we went to the Birch Aquarium. Then the boys took off and just the girls went to a condo on Coronado Beach. GIRL TIME!! WE relaxed on the beach during overcast skies, but it didn't matter. We were at the beach! It was awesome. It has been a while since I have been home for Father's Day, so it was cool being with my Daddy. What a sweet little vacay!

2. Demolition Derbies. Utah is famous for the most amazing summertime activites, including cars crashing into each other. My parents planned their vacation to visit me around the demo derby schedule. With these pics...do you blame them?
3. Utah town days: including Strawberry Days, Peach Days, Onion Days, Radish Days, Logan Days, Days of 47....to name a few! Some have rodeos, some have demo derbies, most have fairground fun stuff. Here are some pics from Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove.

I have many other things in store for the summer....seeing that it just started. I am also studying like crazy for my GRE! YIKES. Looking back, I really should have paid more attention during my basic math classes. I still have to use my fingers when adding 8. Other then that....just living life to its fullest.

No comments: