Friday, November 30, 2012

I am inspired

Some of you know that I have been super into buying dance movies lately. It all started last year when I lived with one of my coolest roommates, Jen. Prior to our becoming roomies, we had "Step Up" marathon. Sure, my dancing history has mostly been making my way across one end of the gym to the other during Stake Dances, but I have always had the desire to do just a little more. I started to take classes from my cuz back in the day and lost balance once trying to breakdance...and haven't really pursued my dream. Perhaps I need to start with a little something like this. 
  And maybe one day, you will see Adam and I on the dance floor doing a little something like this. I wonder if we have time to learn this before the wedding....perhaps we can put on a show.

No comments: