Thursday, February 16, 2012

Steady as She Goes

Loving how this is moving me today. I have so much to update you about how I have been feeling lately, and how I have been reacting to it. In the meantime, I will just tease you with the following phrases that I tell myself over and over. And now that I read this list, I realize what great band names some of them could be.

  • Roll with the punches (or just "roll with it" if you think that is too violent)
  • Take it as it comes
  • What doesn't kill me makes me stronger
  • Not a prisoner in my cell of circumstance
  • Line upon line
  • Come what may, and love it
  • Ridding the wrong expectation
  • Worth it
  • Outside myself
  • Going with the flow
  • A little perseverance never killed anyone....yet ;)
  • Light at the end of the tunnel
and...as the inspiration for this post, enjoy this little ditty: Steady as She Goes. Thanks Raconteurs!

1 comment:

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Steve: Why thank you. I have no idea who you are.....