Monday, November 23, 2009

A Hot Dog...

Today I was on my way to eat at the main school campus building and to my surprise, there was a huge pep rally happening right outside the library. I didn't know what it was...you can tell how much of a U sports fan I am, right? I noticed that there happened to be lines growing to get food items. Once I was told that the food was free...I jumped right in and became the peppiest student to support the U ever! I helped myself to two hot dogs, since it was to be my lunch and dinner...(all day campus day). After enjoying some great tunes from the DJ, I went back to the library for another several hours of work and study. I wondered how long the hot dogs would sustain me.

I am reporting that I had the hot dog about 1:30 p.m. It is now 5:56 p.m. The effects of the hot dog have worn off. So, if you are looking for the next energy item that will sustain you for at least 12 hours....hot dogs are not it...something I am sure I should have learned a long time ago.

3 comments:

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Good to know, although I don't know if I would've eaten a hot dog, even if it was free.

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Well hot diggity! It sounds like you got to be hunger-free for four hours for FREE! I LOVE free food! Even hot dogs!

Anything But Housework said...

I only eat hotdogs when I'm too hungry and the only decent food item around. Kind of like Pizza. Yuk!