Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants #2


I love reading young adult fiction! So, I pretty much plowed through the books because I could see little snippets of myself in each one of these characters. When the first movie came out, I was ecstatic....not only do I absolutely love Alexis Bledel, and America Ferrera...but the other girls Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn are simply amazing actresses! I have been following this for so long that I just needed to post something! I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! I loved the first movie. In fact, I recorded it on our DVR and have watched it like a zillion times. Can't wait for this one to come out.

Mummers said...

Young adult fiction is one of my loves also. Had not heard of this and now it is added to my list of good things to read and see.

Jana and Brett said...

LOoove the first one! Hope I loooove the second! I'm very excited. :0)

Mummers said...

Had to add a postscript to my earlier comment. I ordered all four on line used as I need to watch the pennies. One only cost 1 cent, but the shipping was $3.97. I loved them, bought back memories of my teen years. Can't say I did all that they did but many feelings were similar. Keep spreading the word when you find a worthwhile book to read.