Sunday, January 12, 2014

How to find happiness in packing....

I actually don't know the answer to this question. I am asking. Packing up a house in preparation for a move (for me) means packing up memories, saying goodbye, leaving behind and starting anew, which can be scary. I have been working super hard at trying not to be scared. If anything, I have been excited about this new adventure. I have needed a slower pace, and moving to Idaho was absolutely in the cards for us. So, why the breakdowns? I have boiled it down to circumstance. For weeks, I have been packing - you think that would make it more real. But it hasn't been. It was real late Monday. The moving truck came. And then, the bill came too. Still not knowing about the job front, the large bill probably scared me half to death. Let the breakdowns begin.

No comments: