Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Letter to Universe

Dear Universe,

I am following up about a letter I wrote to you in March about what I was hoping to gain by putting out ideas and energy in order to obtain my dreams. Just as a reminder, here are some highlights of my hopes and desires.

Career
  • I wanted a job in education policy where I can influence policy. I need the job before April 2011. Since our last correspondence, I have been working hard by going to networking events, applying to multiple jobs online every day. My job of looking for a job is a full time job. BUT, I have been hired as an intern with the National PTA. While I am not being paid for the position, I am grateful for the opportunity and have learned so much from wonderful mentors. I have also had the opportunity to make wages substitute teaching 2-4 year olds. This has been a huge highlight for me, and I love those kids!
  • I would like real interviews. Since the letter, I have had at least 12 interviews. I am grateful for each one of them and thank God in heaven for this and all other opportunities and blessings.
Marital
  • I want to be married to a man who respects and loves me, but who loves the Lord...and someone I also love and respect. Ideally within the year of 29. I have come to realize that dating is all about perspective. I am confident this request will be realized. I am not too worried.
Regardless, I would like to learn and grow through joyous experiences. Please help me see that this process is joyous and not excruciating the way it sometimes feels. Help me create this new life and develop an understanding of timing and patience. BUT please help me to not be destitute in the process.

With Hope,

Lindsey

No comments: